It’s Easy to Buy Non Toxic Paint Online!
- We Take the Sale of Paint and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Seriously.
- We Like to Help People With Asthma, Allergies & MCS Buy Paint
- We Match Your Colors… Guaranteed.
- We Match, Mix, Ship and Deliver Fast to Your Home, School, Office or Facility.
- We Service DIY Painters and Large Volume Wholesale Accounts!
Please follow these 5 simple instructions to order your paint and have it Delivered to Your Home, School, Office or Facility.
1. Select your Brand. We carry only premium brands that we have tried and that we love to use.
- Much Smarter Paint
- Mythic Non Toxic Paint
- Richards Specialty Paints
- Vermont Natural Coatings
- Norton Professional Finishes
- Bohme Exterior Stains
California Paints Muralo Paints
2. Select Your Product Line. Call 973 886 4722 for advice:
- We recommend reading through our brand page as well as reviewing SDS and Technical Data Sheets for your purchases.
- Testing paints and coatings for odor, chemical sensitivity and suitability is always recommended. We do not guarantee suitability of any product. That is the tradesman’s decision and responsibility.
3. Select Your Finish (Gloss or Sheen):
- Generally a glossier finish will be more washable. All the flat and matte products we offer are washable and easy to clean with a grout sponge and some plain white cleanser. Frequent scrubbing may require a finish with more gloss.
- Please carefully select your product and gloss since not every line comes in every gloss.
- Since the paint industry has not standardized glosses, you may find that glosses may change over time and are not consistent from brand to brand and even from product to product within one paint brand’s line.
4. Select Your Color. Mythic or Match:
- We are still using the Mythic’s 1252 Beautiful colors.
- We also have hundreds of thousands of competitor colors in our system and we will do a near perfect match for you.
- Choose a competitor’s color and feel confident we can get it right. Please be sure to enter brand, color and color number so there is no confusion.
- Please call us if you have a concern about perfect color matching. Often times lighting, gloss or sheen can make a color look far different than ink printed sample cards.
- If you have a color that has been taken off the wall with no brand, number or color name we can still match it but you need to send a clean 1″ minimum square of the sample to 117C Harrison Avenue, Roseland, NJ 07068 and we will computer match it for free.
5. Select Your Container Size and Quantity:
- Simply choose quart, gallon or five gallon and select a quantity.
- Please be aware some products only come in certain sizes.
We know you probably still have non paint questions. Here are some more straight answers:
6. Payment. We process our orders through PayPal and you should know this:
- Your credit card will show a charge from NTOXICPAINT.
- Entering a “PayPal linked” email address will access your PayPal account.
- Choose the button that say “CHECKOUT” and Enter a NON – PayPal email address to use your credit card instead.
- NOTE: If you enter an email associated with a current or old PayPal account the system tries to FORCE you to use that account.
7. Mixing and Delivery. Here are some common answers:
- Almost all custom colors are no problem and are done immediately.
- Fussy, non standard color matches are sometimes left to the next day.
- Orders before 1 or 2PM usually go out the same day. Sometimes that time is later.
- Orders from Virginia to Maine and from New York to Ohio do often deliver the next day.
- We pack our paint carefully in recyclable paper packaging. Please recycle.
- Guaranteed shipping like overnight or second day are prohibitively expensive.
- Please give us a call at 973 886 4722 prior to your order if you have questions.
Please give us a chance to become your best, most convenient paint buying experience ever.
The team at Non Toxic Paint Supply. (and Hue the Delivery Dog!)